Thursday, October 10, 2013

due date #3

For those of you who don't know, we have had 3 due dates given to us. October 7, 9, and 10th.

It will be weird to see today's date come and go, but she still has time to come today! I think 10/10 would be a pretty cool B-day. Tomorrow, 10/11/13 is the anniversary of Sean and my first date- Homecoming at AHS in 2000! That means we've been a couple for THIRTEEN years! So tomorrow would be a great day for a baby, too!

A few questions I've been getting asked every day:

"How are you feeling?" or "You must be miserable"...nope. Feeling great! I feel like I could run a marathon! Lots of energy and feeling great!

"When is the baby coming?"...simple answer- I don't know. sorry, guys. The more I think about it the more I don't want to induce unless it is deemed medically necessary. She'll come when she comes.

In the next few moments/days before Lily gets here, I am just planning on continuing to rest, exercise, trying to eat well, and keep up on chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment